SAME PRODUCT. NEW LOOK.
AHIA’s Treat Product of the Year 2019.
Australia’s #1 industry award winning organic based hair treatment is a luxurious blend of highly concentrated proteins, moisturisers and vitamins.
Indulge you senses in our tantalizing scents and aromas whilst the treatment helps to reconstruct your damaged and brittle hair.
Your hair will look, feel and smell amazing!
· The ultimate organic hair treatment that offers you an amazing luxury experience. Indulge your senses with the unique artisan curated fragrance. Essential oils and natural food flavours combine to create notes that are grounded by woody spices, infused with citrus and taking breath with florals. Balanced and fresh, our famous and loved scents and aromas elevate you.
· The beautifully crafted mix of certified organic ingredients blended with laboratory raw compounds result in an intense infusion of highly concentrated proteins, moisturisers and vitamins that help to reconstruct damaged and brittle hair.
· The minimalist designed packaging is crisp, clean, modern and prestigious, complimenting the most luxurious interior designs.
How to use:
· Remove excess water, apply product to hair and massage gently.
· Leave in for 1-3 minutes then proceed to rinse.
Primrose Reco Masque
Please Note: Some packaging may indicate the ingredients Honey and Hydrolysed Keratin Protein are present. This is not correct. This is a printing error on a small amount of packaging.
This product is 100% Vegan.
Green Tea (Aqua and Camilia Sinensis Extract), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, *Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, *Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, *Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Amara, *Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, *Cananga Odorata (Cananga) Oil, *Gaultheri Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, *Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, *Melaluca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Cinnamomum Cecidodaphne Meissn, *Illicium Verum (Anise) Oil, *Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, *Backhousia Citriodora (Myrtle Lemon) Leaf Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Pinus Sylvestris (Pine Needle) Oil, *Pepper Black (Pepper Nigrum) Oil, *Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Grass Oil, *Melaleuca Quinquenervia (Niaouli) Oil, *Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Oil, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Oil, *Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, *Boswella Serrata (Frankincense) Oil, *Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, *Eucalyptus Staigeriana Oil, *Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaputi (Cajeput) Leaf Oil, *Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil.
* (Asterisk) and italics indicates ingredients that are Certified Organic in Australia.
33 of the 45 ingredients are Certified Organic in Australia.
Expand the image
Expand the image